Prof. Phoebe Koundouri
UNSDG Chair-Europe and Member Nobel Foundation
• Professor and Director of Research laboratory on Socio-Economic and Environmental Sustainability (ReSEES), Athens University of Economics and Business.
• Professor Department of Technology, Management and Economics, Technical University of Denmark – DTU.
• Director, Sustainable Development Unit (SDU) at ATHENA Information Technology Research Center.
• Founder and Scientific Director of Alliance of Excellence for Research and Innovation on Aeiphoria (AE4RIA).
• President European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE).
• Chair World Council of Environmental and Natural Resource Economists Associations (WCERE).
• Fellow & Trustee World Academy of Art and Science.
• Fellow Academia Europe.
• Chair SDSN Global Climate Hub.
• Co-Chair United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network – Europe.
• Co-Chair United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network – Greece.
• Co- chair, SDSN European Green Deal Senior Working Group.
• Commissioner, The Lancet COVID19 Commission | Co-Chair “Jobs-based Green Recovery” Task Force.
• Chair Scientific Advisory Board European Forest Institute.
• Field Chief Editor, Frontiers in Environmental Economics.
• Co-Editor, Environmental and Resource Economics, official journal of EAERE.
• Editor Q Open Journal.
Check the following link for more details about Prof Phoebe Koundouri